Consultation, Training and Education
For Colorado Mental Health Professionals
Robert A. Lees & Associates provides comprehensive services to mental health professionals and organizations. Learn more about how our knowledgeable team can help you advance your career through our mental health consulting, training, education and legal programs:
- Business consultation — Robert A. Lees & Associates provides you with the guidance you need to build a successful practice.
- Regulatory guidance — Our team advises you on licensure and Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA) compliance matters.
- Professional training — We offer extensive training that supports the advancement of your business practices and professional skills, as well as risk management and employment issues.
- Continuing education and compliance — We offer a wide variety of courses that fulfill your continuing education units (CEU) and continuing competency requirements.
- Comprehensive courses for mental health professionals and organizations — We offer complete programs designed to help your nonprofit organization succeed. View our list of courses.
- Custom-designed organizational training — We can create custom-designed programs on mental health topics tailored to your organization’s specific needs. View our list of services that can be tailored to meet your organization’s specific needs.
- Legal assistance — We are available for legal consultation on matters concerning DORA issues, grievance complaints, licensure denials, negligence complaints, lawsuits, asset management, corporate formation, contracts, risk management and other legal issues that affect you and your practice.
Learn more about our consultation, training and education services
Learn how our consulting and training team supports mental health professionals in your efforts to provide quality, ethical care to your patients. Call Robert A. Lees & Associates at 303–292–1020 or contact us online.