Corporate Law and Business
Robert A. Lees & Associates Business Services
Each business and nonprofit is as unique as the situations surrounding the services performed. We can tailor our services to meet your specific needs. Fees are fixed for some service groups and others will be determined on the basis of needs and circumstances in each service area. Our fee schedule is designed to maximize your return for every dollar expended. We offer:
- Employment services: investigation of sexual harassment or any other claims of inappropriate conduct by employees, resolving disputes between management and employees.
- Regulatory compliance: consultation on day-to-day case management issues, ethical and regulatory compliance matters, and high-risk case conflicts; assistance in licensing, certification, or registration requirements; consultation, employment and/or representation on all legal matters; defense before all agencies and regulatory boards, due diligence and risk management, employment law, termination advice, legal issues in staff misconduct, procedure and complaint filings, potential criminal or civil actions and corporate compliance including “back office” issues.
- Individual/group supervision and staff training: supervision of staff subject to licensure; thorough and up-to-date training is available, along with employment/non-compete manuals specifically designed for the professional.
- Staff training and education services: training on current issues, legal and regulatory compliance matters and preventing complaints or grievances; employment and personnel policies, EEOC/CCRD compliance, hiring/firing, successful supervision approaches and proper disciplinary counseling procedures including HIPPA policies compliance.
- Organization audit services: review of organization procedures and records to determine compliance with federal, state and local regulatory requirements (assist management in developing operating procedures to include an assessment of risk to staff or clientele, reviews of disclosure statements, consent to treat forms, release of information forms, etc.)
- Business management and program evaluation services: broad range of services including entity formation, re-organization and program evaluation with an emphasis on efficient and effective use of resources and ongoing problem resolution