A Full-Service Colorado Law Firm
Serving Colorado professionals since 1983
Since our inception in 1983, Robert A. Lees & Associates has focused on our client relationships. We believe that your lawyer should inspire comfort and confidence that your problems are being resolved. To give you the best representation possible, we thoroughly discover your needs and take decisive steps to accomplish your goals, always communicating with you about next steps, updates and options.
How we can help you
Because of the wide range of knowledge we have acquired through our 31-year history, we are able to develop complete solutions to your problems. Our full-service law firm represents clients in Colorado and around the country on issues involving:
- Civil Litigation in all Courts
- Administrative proceedings and before regulatory agencies
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Securities and Securities Defense
Regulatory Law (DORA) and Consulting
- Counselors and Therapists Mental Health Law
- Administrative Law Defense
- Administrative and Regulatory Proceedings
- Formal and Informal Probate
- Grievance Defense and Negotiations
- Investigation and Complaint Defense
- Cease and Desist Orders
- Office of Administrative Courts
- Administrative Law Hearings
Training Seminars and Courses for:
- Mental Health Therapists
- Risk Management
- Safety Protocols
- Business Management and Supervisory Personnel
| Asset Protection and Estate Planning
- Protection of Professionals
- Wealth Protection Strategies
- Personal and Family Asset Protection
- Formal and Informal Probate
- Wills and Estate Planning
- Select Guardianships and Conservatorships
Corporation Law and Business Formation
- Business Formation for All Professionals
- Business Practice Reviews and Consultations
- Profit and Nonprofit Corporations
- All Business and Shareholder Transactions
- Professional and Executive Defense
- Religious Institutions and Organizations Nonprofit Formation
Services for Mental Health Professionals
Mental health professionals rely on us for answers to all their legal problems. Our firm has successfully resolved issues of coaching standards in Colorado and how they apply to mental health practitioners. In February of 2012, our firm was the first to successfully argue and obtain a reversal from the Court of Appeals against the State of Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA) and the State Board of Licensed Professional Counselors. Through partnerships, we are able to develop complete solutions that fully address your needs. Our comprehensive services include:
- Legal representation — Robert A. Lees & Associates advises you on such important matters as DORA regulatory law, grievance defense, dispute resolution, business issues, asset protection and risk management for child-centered practices.
- Record Breaking Defense - Robert A. Lees & Associates were the first law firm to win an appeals action against the State of Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA) and the State Board of Licensed Professional Counselor Examiners.
- Professional consultation — Our law firm supports mental health professionals through business, consultation and training services.
- Education — We offer extensive training options to improve your skills, build your business and comply with Colorado licensure requirements.
Consult our experienced Colorado lawyers focused on your needs
Learn how our Greenwood Village law firm can provide you with the most comprehensive, professional services. Call Robert A. Lees & Associates at 303.292.1020 or contact us online to schedule your free 20-minute phone consultation to determine whether we can provide the services you are requesting. Please be advised that we cannot provide you with any legal advice unless you are a client of the Firm.